skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

les do iiit

Take me home so I can...
see my fam
eat lots o' good food
see Jon
and Ellie
and Lindsey
and meet Luis
and watch Elizabethtown
and spend time in my own hoooome
and see Aaliyah
and see my grandparents
and eat
and love
and see Emily and Dulcey
and eat
and love
yay :)
Posted by Shelly at 10:44 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

life in words

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (35)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2009 (88)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (10)
      • my new goals
      • Can I just tell you?
      • I think...
      • AAAAAAH!
      • les do iiit
      • It can't be described
      • Thank you
      • I don't know what that was about
      • I pray every day for peace of mind. It's there hal...
      • maybe
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2008 (58)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (9)

About Me

My photo
Shelly
View my complete profile