skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, November 12, 2009

AAAAAAH!


I haven't had the meeting for Study Abroad yet, but oh my word...Cape Town South Africa is reaching out and grabbing my hand and pulling me to live there. It makes me want to cry thinking of the possibilities. Please, Lord, let this work out. AAAAAAHH!
Posted by Shelly at 9:36 PM

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

SOOOO cool :)

November 15, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

life in words

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (35)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2009 (88)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (10)
      • my new goals
      • Can I just tell you?
      • I think...
      • AAAAAAH!
      • les do iiit
      • It can't be described
      • Thank you
      • I don't know what that was about
      • I pray every day for peace of mind. It's there hal...
      • maybe
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2008 (58)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (9)

About Me

My photo
Shelly
View my complete profile