I found out I need to retake the SAT and the ACT. Poop. Without this scholarship, I may not be able to afford George Fox. I NEED to do well on atleast one of these tests. Goooood I thought I already had this taken care of!!
And I can't, for the life of me, do well on AP Bio tests. I studied for three hours AND went to an extra study session, and managed to get a 60%. It's so frustrating.
And..well..there's other stuff on my mind that I'd rather not have posted on the internet. So maybe it may sound like I'm overdramatic and complain a lot. That's cause I am and I do. Sorry! :P
But hey! My birthday is Sunday, and I'll be EIGHTEEN!! I've already been asked numerous times if I'll be buying a pack of cigs on that day. And, just to get it out there, no, I will NOT be buying cigs on my eighteenth birthday. I will never buy a pack of cigs. Gross. But I WILL be celebrating my bday with the company of my family (including my brother!). So that's..good! Oh ya! Miley Cyrus has the same birthday as me, apparently. So, I guess I could have like a Hannah Montana marathon or something. haha..not really.
anyways, I'm just rambling now.
Life isn't that bad, just a bit frustrating sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
18 also marks the age when you can buy adult magazines.
Post a Comment