Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've been blessed

God does wonders. He has blessed me so much in life. And when I'm around families and I hear about the pain and suffering of other families lately, I can't do anything but praise him for the amazing family I have. I wouldn't want my family to be any different than it is. I have a safe home to come home to every day, where parents support me, I have food to eat, and a warm bed to crawl into every night. This wouldn't happen without Him loving and supporting my family and me.
I don't understand how people can go about their lives not realizing how blessed they really are. Life is hard for everyone. But if you're a person that you're hardest thing in life right now is the occasional argument with your parents because you don't get to go out that night or you have a lot of homework... you need to realize that there are people out there that need your support. Go out, do some community service. Pray for someone that you know is suffering. Thank your parents for dinner..maybe even give them a hug! Seriously, realize how good you have it.
I've seen the hurt in so many people's eyes lately. I know there's nothing I can do but pray... but I wish there was more I could do. They're innocent people that got put in a horrible situation. It was the least expected thing. It could happen to anyone. So love the life you have and support the ones you love (and even the ones you aren't so close to!), because someday, you might be the one suffering, and you'll wish you had someone reaching out to help you.

No comments: