Sunday, September 6, 2009

He had it all planned

God had this way of laying out my week exactly as it needed to be. I had a roommate to start me off meeting friends and having support. When she left, I had a couple days to figure some stuff out and be by myself as much as I wanted/needed. Then I got a new roommate to pick me up again, get me out of my little depressed rut. Then she left for the weekend, and it pushed me to reach out and meet lots of new people. It was all as it should be. As hard as this week was, I know everything was supposed to happen as it did.
I still miss him SO much. It makes me feel sick to my stomach when I think of us not being together anymore. I want to come home and give him the biggest hug and sit and be with him for however long we want, but I know it won't be like that. I want to see him when I come home, but I know it won't just be "cool" right off the bat. It will take some adjusting, and I hope he's up for it as much as I am. I want to be there for him and him be there for me, just like old times. I wish it could be easier, I wish I could just run back and say I'm sorry and forget about last week. But I know I can't. This is the way things are supposed to be. But it sucks.

No comments: