Sunday, March 8, 2009
"showing" the love - pun intended
So.. I know that as a Christian, a person is to share the love of Christ to everyone around them. I know the right thing to do is not be ashamed of your faith, and show how you feel to everyone around you. But I think there's ways of doing this without being ridiculously corny about it. I mean, seriously, it's fine to ask people to pray for you, but putting it as your status on facebook is a little bit much to me. There's ways of showing that you're a Christian on public places, such as Facebook, but some things that people do make it seem they're putting on more of a show than anything. Do you get my drift?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know exactly what you're saying. Sometimes those people seem sooo fake.
Post a Comment