Sunday, March 1, 2009

Impact

On Friday I went to see Cinderella that Kayla was playing the lead in. It was a great performance, and then after the little kids could go up and meet Cinderella and Prince Charming. It was amazing... Kayla was an idol for these little girls. I saw one little girl tugging on her mom's jacket going, "mommy hurry up! I want to meet Cinderella!" It's moments like this, seeing the impact one person can have on children's lives, that makes me so excited to become a kindergarten teacher. I will be the first teacher these kids have, and I hope I can be such a positive impact on them. When they get older and remember their previous teachers, I want to be one of the ones that stands out in their heads, just as Kayla will stick out in these little girls' heads years down the road, cause they got to meet CINDERELLA!!!! :P
oooh, kids are great. :)

No comments: