I'm a little confused about a lot of things right now. Just trying to make decisions about what I want. Do I want a job? I feel like it's necessary, but I don't know if I really have time. Do I want to allow myself to pursue a guy...let myself like him...knowing that we'll both be going off to college in just a few short months? How do I decide how to save my money? I want to be able to make memories with friends while they're still around, but it's hard when I'm barely making any money. And I feel like I need to be saving it so that I actually have a little cash when I go to college. Omg, college is all I think about. Everything turns back to it. I've even started making a list of all the stuff I need/want to buy for college with graduation money. :P
I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to live up to my word when I go to college. Will I really be able to turn down the drink when it's offered? Will I really be able to keep in touch with every person here. People always say they will, but when they really get in that situation, they don't necessarily always keep their word. I hope I'm strong enough to follow through. Drinking is dumb. My friends here mean so much, I can't let college ruin my friendships.
Just such a mix of emotions right now. I don't know what to do with all of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment