Friday, December 19, 2008

so far

This break has been good.
There is SO much snow...but that meant 2 extra days of break, so that's ok! :)
I hung out with a group of people last night. It was good cause I don't remember the last time I went out like that. Usually I just have one-on-one time, so it was fun.
Soon I'm driving to Tri-Cities to pick up Keith cause the snow trapped him first in Phoenix and then Seattle, so my aunt and uncle are driving him to Tri-Cities.
And Craig should be home tomorrow, as well! :)
Still gotta get a few more gifts...which... isn't good, cause I have no idea what I'm getting. :P
I went to bed at 2 and got up at 11..which I hate cause I always wake up with a pounding headache when I do that... but when I get over that, I really like it :)
soooo ya..it's been good!

No comments: