Friday, August 29, 2008

college tour

Soooo I got back from a college trip to George Fox and PLU yesterday. George Fox is so perfect in every way. There's just so many little things that add up to be the perfect place for me. The only reason I would go to PLU (I think) is cause I have a chance of getting full tuition there. But I still don't know that I'd even take that because George Fox seems so good for me. It's pretty exciting!
And it was just a really good trip overall. My mom has got to be one of the most incredible people ever. Ya know, that person that will do anything for you.. even spend 50+ dollars on stuff for you to get over cramps when you don't come prepared at all :/ haha...oops. We had so much fun together. I'm so lucky to have her and have a great relationship with her.
Plus I got some pretty sweet deals on some clothes, and got to see some really cool animals at the Oregon Zoo!
Sooo ya, it was an incredible 3 days.
I'm so blessed, and this was a huge reminder of that.


No comments: