skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, July 10, 2008

through and through

I'm so glad that even after all I've put you through
even with all the awkward times we've experienced
even after I treated you so unfairly
that you still want to be friends with me
thank you

Posted by Shelly at 3:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

life in words

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (35)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2009 (88)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2008 (58)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ▼  July (7)
      • I really hope
      • dissapointed
      • random thoughts
      • new life
      • through and through
      • moving forward
      • you
    • ►  June (9)

About Me

My photo
Shelly
View my complete profile