Sunday, February 1, 2009

clark college

So this weekend was cool. We performed pretty well, even though we didn't make finals. We were able to have a good time, lots of chill time, a little too much jazz..but that's to be expected. :P I got to know a couple people a lot better, which was cool. I look forward to future trips just to hang out with those people more.
But then there was just a couple individuals that were REALLY good at pushing my buttons. Seriously, who STEALS a fork from a restaurant? They ended up getting caught and having to go apologize to the restaurant. They're pretty cool, huh? Ya, I thought so. And...who walks around in a bikini top that barely covers you up, walking around from guy's room to guy's room, just wearing a bikini top and sweatpants just low enough that nothing hangs out...especially when you have no intention of going swimming??? I don't get it.
Have I mentioned how ready I am to get out of high school?

No comments: