Friday, June 20, 2008

love

Isn't love an incredible thing?
You can love in so many ways, but it means so much no matter what.
I love my friends SO much. They have this incredibly way of always making me feel good no matter what else is going on. I can talk to them about anything and everything. We can just be stupid together and laugh about it. They're amazing.
And my family. They support me and love me so much. I jab my head off every night at dinner, but they just sit there and listen...really listen. And my brothers, even though they don't live here anymore, every time I talk to them it makes my day. I love hearing their voices. Knowing they're doing ok.
The weather! Who knew you could love weather so much! Those days..like today.. where it's just gorgeous and all you wanna do is go out and enjoy it. And even the crappy, rainy days. Even though I really don't like those days, it makes days like this just that much more enjoyable.
Ya..love...it's a wonderful thing.

No comments: